Wake up in the morning refreshed and alert! We partnered with Raw Food Vegan Cannabis Chef Jessica Catalano to create a Greens mocha latte. Using one, or two, shots of espresso and a packet of Natural Recovery Greens, this morning greens drink will help you start the day with lots of energy.
A Little About Chef Jessica
Chef Jessica Catalano holds three culinary degrees: Pastry Arts, Culinary Arts and Food Service Management. Plus, she is a classically trained cannabis edibles expert, recipe developer, food writer, the pioneer of strain specific cannabis cuisine, and author of The Ganja Kitchen Revolution: The Bible of Cannabis Cuisine. As a Medical Cannabis and Cannabis Lifestyle advocate, she combined her two loves of food and cannabis into a stylish medicated dishes for Medical Cannabis patients. Between her education, extensive experience and impressive knowledge of cannabis, she has been called the “OG Cannabis Chef” by many.
NRG Bulking Shake Recipe
- 1/2 cup non-sweetened soy milk
- 3-4 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips or vegan chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet of Natural Recovery Greens
- Date syrup to taste (1-2 teaspoons)
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- Pull 1-2 shots of espresso into a cup while you froth the soy milk.
- Add the chocolate syrup or chips, vanilla extract, NRG packet and date syrup to the espresso, then stir.
- Continue stirring as you add the steamed milk. Enjoy!
Depending on your taste preferences, you can increase the soy milk to 10 ounces or more. Plus, on a hot summer day, try this recipe over a glass of ice!
How Do You Take Your Greens?
If you’ve tried this recipe or put your own spin to Natural Recovery Greens, we’d love to hear it! Share your favorite recipes with us on Facebook and Instagram!